You're a soccer player who KNOWS that you have an exceptional ability, but, there seems to be something missing.
You aren’t quick enough, fast enough or explosive enough to be effective in the position you love. You're being caught by your opponents. Your legs feel HEAVY when you run. You've been told you need to work on your running form.
You're sitting on an untapped potential
to make the starting line up every week; to be selected for the academy program, to train and play with ODP, DA teams, or to get that college scholarship, and eventually live out your dream as a professional player.
The sad reality is that less than 2.5% of female high school soccer players will make it to a NCAA Division I collegiate team
. Only 1.8% will make it to a Division II team, and 2.8% to a Division III team. Add to the mix that there are more than 1.4 million female youth soccer players in the USA
, you can see why, with the pool of players being so large, that the probability of excelling in this sport is so low.
But it's not all doom and gloom because every year, MORE THAN 102,000 players
WILL be selected for higher level training and competition, AND college soccer and YOU COULD BE ONE OF THEM.
BUT, with such low probabilities (less than 2.9%), how do you make sure you're one of the top 7% who move from high school to collegiate soccer? How do you make yourself stand out from the other 93% who won't make it
By developing EXCEPTIONAL PHYSICAL ABILITY that will complement your technical and tactical knowledge of the game. If you can understand the game yet the body won't respond, you can't be an effective soccer player.
Does that mean you need to simply sprint more?
What we need to do is build a strong foundation (much like a bridge), and learn HOW to accelerate, HOW to change direction quickly, WHAT to do in those first 3 to 5 yards to chase down an opponent, to accelerate away from and out maneuver an opponent, and MOST importantly, HOW to be fast ON the ball.
If your foundations are faulty, repeatedly running sprints is like sending heavy traffic over a crumbling bridge. It won't get stronger. It'll simply make the foundations more shaky until it collapses (usually injury or simply quitting soccer in our case).
This is where the SPEED MASTERS PERFORMANCE ACADEMY comes in.
We are the EXPERTS in Speed Development in Colorado Springs with a female head performance coach who understands that there are physiological differences when training male and female soccer players. Let's be honest, the female body IS different and we have to account for puberty, growth spurts, hormonal variances and physical differences which many coaches simply don't understand.
Let us show you HOW you can develop your EXPLOSIVE SPEED from DAY ONE and continue to progress with this 12-hour contact time series.
The majority of our athletes improve their 20yd sprint by 0.3 seconds within an hour, without running repeated sprints.
THAT will help you stand out from the crowd.
Be one of the 7%. Reduce your risk of injury. Be THE player to look out for.